North Pole tour package onboard the world’s largest Nuclear icebreaker » Tour 01 Aug – 13 Aug 2021
North Pole Tour Package starting from 25.304 Euros per person.
01 Aug – 13 Aug 2021
Arctic expedition in Arctic
Travel to Arctic with a Daily itinerary of 13 days / 12 nights
Day 1 » Murmansk, Russia (hotel night)
Day 2 » Embarkation in Murmansk
Day 3-6 » The Voyage North
Day 7 » North Pole
Day 8-10 » Exploration of Franz Josef Land
Day 11-12 » The Voyage South
Day 13 » Disembarkation in Murmansk
Trip to Arctic 2021
This 13-day and a 12-night North Pole tour package is a fantastic way to explore the Arctic regions of the planet. The ultimate North Pole icebreaker tour is available and there are still places for the 2021 season. Note that our North pole tours don’t depart from Norway or Finland, rather it departs from Murmansk in Russia. North Pole tour cost can be checked on the price tab. A North Pole expedition is a Once in a Lifetime achievement.
Included / Not Included
- 13-day North Pole tour package 2021;
- 1 pre-tour hotel night accommodation on Day 1 in Murmansk, Russia, with breakfast;
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel in Murmansk on the day prior to embarkation;
- Transfer from the hotel to the port in Murmansk for embarkation on the 50 years of victory tour on Day 2;
- Transfer from the port to the airport or central location in Murmansk upon disembarkation;
- Shipboard accommodation with housekeeping;
- Shipboard breakfasts, lunches, and dinners;
- Coffee, tea, and cocoa available around the clock;
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by helicopter;
- All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by zodiacs;
- Shore landings included in the daily program;
- Program of lectures and informal discussions by experienced Expedition Team and guest lecturers;
- Professional Expedition Leadership;
- Free branded Expeditions parka;
- Rubber boots for shore landings for the time of the tour to North Pole;
- Hairdryer and bathrobes in each cabin;
- Informative pre-departure materials;
- Digital Voyage Log;
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program;
- Gratuities to the expedition team and hotel staff;
- All shipboard luggage handling;
- Personalized medical insurance covering the risks of evacuation and repatriation. Coverage: 100,000 EUR. Duration of North Pole tour days only. This is only for passengers under 90 years old.
- North Pole cruise onboard the world’s largest Nuclear icebreaker
What’s not included
- Airfare to and from your hometown to Murmansk;
- Transfers from the airport to the hotel if arriving prior to Day 1 of the program;
- Passport and visa expenses (if required); a Russian visa is required for the North Pole tours. Please, contact your local Russian Consulate to learn more about the procedure for obtaining a Visa;
- State arrival and departure taxes (if levied);
- Meals ashore and supplements in respect of single hotel accommodation (if required);
- Excess luggage charges on international and local flights;
- Telecommunication services; laundry, bar and beverage charges aboard the vessel; Luggage, cancellation insurance (strongly recommended).
2021 North Pole tour cost
SHARED CABINS » 1 Person
- 25304 Euros in a shared 14 M² Standard Twin cabin (you will share the room with a person you never met).
PRIVATE CABINS » 1 Person
- 43017 Euros in a single person private 14 M² Standard cabin.
- 58810 Euros in a single person private 22 M² Mini-Suite cabin.
- 66190 Euros in a single person private 24 M² Junior-Suite cabin.
- 67808 Euros in a single person private 26 M² Grand-Suite cabin.
- 71884 Euros in a single person private 28 M² Victory-Suite cabin.
- 73466 Euros in a single person private 33 M² Arktika-Suite cabin.
PRIVATE CABINS » 2 Persons
- 25304 Euros per person in a 14 M² Standard Twin cabin (two separated beds).
- 29405 Euros per person in a 22 M² Mini-Suite cabin with double or twin beds.
- 33095 Euros per person in a 24 M² Junior-Suite cabin with double or twin beds.
- 33904 Euros per person in a 26 M² Grand-Suite cabin with double or twin beds.
- 35942 Euros per person in a 28 M² Victory-Suite cabin with double or twin beds.
- 36733 Euros per person in a 33 M² Arktika-Suite cabin with double or twin beds.
Tour cost last update: 09/01/2021.