10-Day Travel to Syria – Classic Tour » Damascus, Palmyra, Aleppo, Krak des Chevaliers, Arwad Island
Syria private tour starting from 811 Euros per person.
Multi-day Private tour in Syria
Travel to Syria with a Daily itinerary of 10 Days / 9 Nights
Day 1 » Morning pick-up in Beirut » Transfer to Syria » Damascus City Tour
Day 2 » Damascus City Tour
Day 3 » Damascus » Maaloula » Krak des Chevaliers » Almishtaya
Day 4 » Damascus » Almishtaya » Aleppo
Day 5 » Aleppo City Tour
Day 6 » Aleppo » Qatna Ancient City » Hama City Tour » Latakia
Day 7 » Latakia » Citadel of Salah ad-Din » Ugarit » Latakia
Day 8 » Latakia » Marqab Castle » Arwad Island » Tartus City Tour » Almishtaya
Day 9 » Almishtaya » Homs City Tour » Palmyra » Damascus
Day 10 » Damascus » Bosra » Transfer to Lebanon » Drop-off in Beirut
Trip to Syria 2021
Being a tourist in Syria is always a great experience. Our destination manager was personally in Syria recently preparing this tour for you. As the country is becoming safer, tourism in Syria is coming back and it’s now possible to enter. Join our trips and travel to Syria with our expertise. Don’t miss this opportunity to safely visit Syria tourist attractions. Join our 10-Day Syria Tour from Beirut in Lebanon. We pick you up directly at the airport or your hotel. This Syria travel option is very straightforward. Cross the border easily with the Syria tourist visa reference number that we offer so that you get your Syria visa on arrival upon payment. While booking, if you add more extra optional nights in Damascus, this trip can turn out to have 11 days, 12 days, 13 days, 14 days, to a maximum of 15 days in Syria (two weeks).
- 10 days in Syria
- Transfers from Lebanon to Syria
- Transfers from Syria back to Lebanon
- Border security clearance
- Syria tourist visa reference number
- Entrance and departure taxes
- All transportation with driver and fuel
- English speaking guide during the whole trip
- All accommodation in 3* and 4* hotel with breakfast
- Admission fees to museums and monuments
- One 1.5 Lt. bottle of mineral water per day per person
- Special permission for Palmyra
What’s not included
- International Flights
- Visa fee at the border
- Personal travel insurance
- All Lunches and dinners
- Tips and other gratuities
- Drinks, personal expenses
- All that is not mentioned
|Number of people||Price|
Read before you book
- This is a private Syria tour package.
- Your tour starts in Beirut, Lebanon.
- We can pick you up at a place of your choice in Beirut, either your hotel in the morning or directly from Beirut Airport arrivals gate.
- Within the Syrian government-controlled regions, the country is safe to visit except for some specific regions that you will not go to during this trip.
- Most nationalities can make the Syrian visa at the border after having the visa reference number document.
- To get your visa reference number you need to book the tour with at least two weeks in advance.
- Journalists cannot book this tour.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
- You will need to exchange money (Euros or Dollars) into Syrian pounds before you enter Syria.You can always exchange the money back if you have some Syrian pounds left at the end of the tour. Your driver will help you with this easy task.
- For your personal expenses (souvenirs, lunches, and dinners) you will spend between 100 – 200 dollars.
- You can combine this trip with our Lebanon Tour Packages. If you don’t have much time contact us and we can get you one or two days’ tour in Lebanon.
We were in Syria
We were in Syria preparing this trip for you. Our destination manager was in Syria recently preparing this tour, so you can safely enjoy your holidays in Syria. This way we know what to expect and ensure the best service with reliable updated information.