This form is to request a Syria border security clearance number. After having this number, you can easily buy your Syrian tourist visa at the border. Most nationalities can make a Syrian visa at the border after having the visa reference number document. Fill up all the requested information exactly as you have on the passport.
This information will be delivered to the Syrian Ministry of Interior’s Office. Please follow proper writing rules such as capitalized names and addresses (John Wood, not john wood), etc. Double-check everything to make sure your visa to Syria is approved or that you are consequently denied entrance because the information in your documents and the official visa are not identical. After you fill out the form below, a Syria visa application document will be automatically created and ready to send to the local authorities.
You must read the following:
Syria visa form for border security clearance number
Please fill up this Syrian border security clearance form. All fields are mandatory.
Syria visa important information
- This form is to request a Syria border security clearance number.
- After having this number, you can easily buy your Syrian tourist visa at the border.
- Most nationalities can make a Syrian visa at the border after having the visa reference number document.
- Fill up all the requested information exactly as you have on the passport.
- You need at least 15 working days to apply.
- We will send your application to the Visa Department at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Damascus.
- Our driver will take this paper and help you at the border, showing you where to go with your documents.
- With this border security clearance number, you will skip the line at the border and go directly to pay your VOA (Visa on Arrival).
- The visa-on-arrival price differs by nationality and usually costs 25 to 150 Euros. Most nationalities have a 50 Euro.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
- American passports need to apply two months in advance.
- Journalists are denied tourist visas. Contact us for more information.
- Admission is refused to holders of passports or travel documents containing an Israeli visa or stamp or any data showing that the visitor has been to Israel or indication of any connection with the state of Israel.