7 Days / 6 Nights
Our Morocco desert tours from Marrakech start at 430 Euros per person.
Desert Tour in Morocco
- Day 1 » Arrival to Marrakech – transfer to your riad
- Day 2 » Marrakech – Telouet Pachá Palace visit – Ksar Ait Benhaddou (UNESCO) – Ouarzazate
- Day 3 » Ouarzazate – Draa Valley – Erg Chebbi Dunes
- Day 4 » Erg Chebbi Dunes – Gorges du Todra – Ouarzazate
- Day 5 » Ouarzazate – Kasbah Taourirt – Atlas Cinema Studios – Marrakech
- Day 6 » Marrakech visit with an official guide
- Day 7 » Departure from Marrakech
Check out 8-day group tour from Agadir + Desert
Do you only have a one-week holiday and are looking for an affordable Luxury Desert Tour in Morocco? We offer you the perfect opportunity. Join our group desert tours from Marrakech to the Sahara! Monthly departures!
Morocco desert tours from Marrakech
6 monthly departures guaranteed • Every date can be chosen in English or Spanish speaking guide
- 7th to 13th February – 430€
- 1st to 7th March – 430€
- 7th to 13th March – 430€
- 16th to 22nd March – 430€
- 1st to 7th April – 475€
- 7th to 13th April – 475€
- 16th to 22nd April – 475€
- 1st to 7th May – 430€
- 7th to 13th May – 430€
- 16th to 22nd May – 430€
- 1st to 7th June – 430€
- 7th to 13th June – 430€
- 16th to 22nd June – 430€
- 1st to 7th July – 430€
- 7th to 13th July – 430€
- 16th to 22nd July – 430€
- 1st to 7th August – 430€
- 7th to 13th August – 430€
- 16th to 22nd August – 430€
- 1st to 7th September – 430€
- 7th to 13th September – 430€
- 16th to 22nd September – 430€
- 1st to 7th October – 430€
- 7th to 13th October – 430€
- 16th to 22nd October – 430€
- 1st to 7th November – 430€
- 7th to 13th November – 430€
- 16th to 22nd November – 430€
- 1st to 7th December – 430€
- 7th to 13th December – 430€
Promo video from the group desert tour in Morocco. Actual footage from our group tours.
Special places on this tour
Map of Morocco with visited destinations
Day by day itinerary
7 Days / 6 Nights
Arrival in Marrakech – transfer from the airport to the hotel. Spend the night at a traditional riad.
Marrakech to Ouarzazate – cross the High Atlas Mountains to reach the doors of the desert. Visit the magnificent Glaoui Kasbah at the Telouet village. Cross the Ounila Valley. Visit Ksar Ait Benhaddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the south of Morocco. Arrival in Ouarzazate. Spend the night at a riad.
Ouarzazate to the Erg Chebbi Dunes – descend through the beautiful Draa Valley, across the desert plateaus until we reach the Erg Chebbi dunes. Camel ride to the camping site in an oasis in the middle of the dunes. Spend the night in a traditional tent.
Erg Chebbi Dunes to Ouarzazate – departure from the desert to the Rose Valley, via the amazing Gorges du Todra, 300-meter high canyons. Spend the night at a riad.
Ouarzazate to Marrakech – morning tour of Kasbah Taourirt and the Atlas Studios before hitting the road to cross the Atlas Mountains ridge again and reach Marrakech in the evening. Spend the night at a riad.
Visit Marrakech – walking tour of the old medina with an official guide. Spend the night at a riad.
Marrakech – transfer from the hotel to the airport.
Our Morocco desert tour prices are per person in Euros
|1 person||Single room supplement|
|430 Euros||250 Euros|
- Transfers airport – hotel – airport
- All transportation
- English speaking guide
- 3 nights in Marrakech
- 2 nights in Ouarzazate
- 1 night in a luxury desert camp in Erg Chebbi Dunes
- All breakfasts
- All dinners (except in Marrakech)
- Marrakech visit with official English speaking guide
- Camel trekking in the desert
What’s not included?
- International Flights
- Travel insurance
- Drinks, personal expenses
- Dinners in Marrakech
- Tips and other gratuities
- Admission fees to museums and monuments
- All that’s not mentioned in the “what’s included” section
What is mandatory?
- A passport valid for at least six months
- Travel insurance
- Good mood
What happens after I arrive at Marrakech airport?
After you arrive and go through passport control at Marrakech International Airport, you will go out on the departure gate. After, you will be greeted by our driver (he will have an RJ Travel Agency sign). If other people will arrive at the same time as you, you will wait a little bit, until taken to your hotel in Marrakech. Depending on the time of arrival, you will have the afternoon and dinner on your own. You depart early morning the next day. Welcome to Morocco!
Can I stay one extra night in Marrakech?
Yes of course. We can arrange extra nights before and previous to the start of the trip. Contact us for further details after you book the tour with us.
Can I stay a few days on the beach after the desert tour?
Yes. After your tour ends, we can organize Agadir city transfers from Marrakech and book your hotel right on the beach. We can also get you different activities and day trips around Agadir. Contact us for further details after you book the tour with us.
Do I need visa to Morocco?
Most likely not. Nationals of 67 countries and territories can enter Morocco visa-free for up to 90 days. This includes all European Union citizens, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Gabon, Hong Kong, Iceland, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, and the United States.
List of hotels included in the package or similar to these. Rooms are to be shared on a twin or triple occupancy.
Desert Luxury Camp
Book this tour
Are you having trouble booking this tour? Contact us directly. Thank you.