6-Day Syria Tour from Lebanon » Damascus, Palmira, Aleppo, Krak des Chevaliers
Syria private tour starting from 821 Euros per person.
Multi-day Private tour in Syria
Travel to Syria with a Daily itinerary of 6 Days / 5 Nights
Day 1 » Morning pick-up in Beirut » Transfer to Syria » Damascus City Tour
Day 2 » Damascus » Maaloula » Aleppo
Day 3 » Aleppo City Tour
Day 4 » Aleppo » Hama City Tour » Krak des Chevaliers » Almishtaya
Day 5 » Almishtaya » Homs City Tour » Palmyra » Damascus
Day 6 » Damascus » Bosra » Transfer to Lebanon » Drop-off in Beirut
Trip to Syria 2021
Traveling in Syria is always a fabulous experience. Our destination manager was in Syria lately planning this journey for you. Join our tours now since it is safe to travel to Syria. Don’t miss this chance to securely visit Syria tourist spots. Join our 6-Day Syria Tour from Beirut in Lebanon. We pick you up directly at the airport or your hotel. The trip to Syria is very straightforward. Cross the border easily with the Syria tourist visa reference number that we offer so that you get your Syria visa on arrival upon payment. While booking, if you add more extra optional nights in Damascus, this trip can turn out to have 7 days, 8 days, 9 days, 10 days, to a maximum of 11 days in Syria.
- 6 days in Syria
- Transfers from Lebanon to Syria
- Transfers from Syria back to Lebanon
- Border security clearance
- Syria tourist visa reference number
- Entrance and departure taxes
- All transportation with driver and fuel
- English speaking guide during the whole trip
- All accommodation in 3* and 4* hotel with breakfast
- Admission fees to museums and monuments
- One 1.5 Lt. bottle of mineral water per day per person
- Special permission for Palmyra
What’s not included
- International Flights
- Visa fee at the border
- Personal travel insurance
- All Lunches and dinners
- Tips and other gratuities
- Drinks, personal expenses
- All that is not mentioned
|Number of people||Price|
Read before you book
- This is a private Syria tour package.
- Your tour starts in Beirut, Lebanon.
- We can pick you up at a place of your choice in Beirut, either your hotel in the morning or directly from Beirut Airport arrivals gate.
- Within the Syrian government-controlled regions, the country is safe to visit except for some specific regions that you will not go to during this trip.
- Most nationalities can make the Syrian visa at the border after having the visa reference number document.
- To get your visa reference number you need to book the tour with at least two weeks in advance.
- Journalists cannot book this tour.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
- You will need to exchange money (Euros or Dollars) into Syrian pounds before you enter Syria.You can always exchange the money back if you have some Syrian pounds left at the end of the tour. Your driver will help you with this easy task.
- For your personal expenses (souvenirs, lunches, and dinners) you will spend between 100 – 200 dollars.
- You can combine this trip with our Lebanon Tour Packages. If you don’t have much time contact us and we can get you one or two days’ tour in Lebanon.
We were in Syria
We were in Syria preparing this trip for you. Our destination manager was in Syria recently preparing this tour, so you can safely enjoy your holidays in Syria. This way we know what to expect and ensure the best service with reliable updated information.