North Pole Trip onboard the world’s largest Nuclear icebreaker » Tour 10 Jul – 22 Jul 2021
North Pole Trip starting from 25.304 Euros per person.
» 10 Jul – 22 Jul 2021
Arctic expedition in Arctic
Travel to Arctic with a Daily itinerary of 13 days / 12 nights
Day 1 » Murmansk, Russia (hotel night)
Day 2 » Embarkation in Murmansk
Day 3-6 » The Voyage North
Day 7 » North Pole
Day 8-10 » Exploration of Franz Josef Land
Day 11-12 » The Voyage South
Day 13 » Disembarkation in Murmansk
Trip to Arctic 2022
This 13-day and a 12-night trip to North Pole is a fantastic way to explore the Arctic regions of the planet. The ultimate North Pole icebreaker trip is available and there are still places for the 2021 season. Note that this is not a north pole trip from Canada or from the United States, rather it departs from Murmansk in Russia. North Pole trip cost can be checked on the price tab. A North Pole expedition is a Once in a Lifetime achievement.
2021 North Pole trip cost
SHARED CABINS » 1 Person
- 25304 Euros in a shared 14 M² Standard Twin cabin (you will share the room with a person you never met).
PRIVATE CABINS » 1 Person
- 43017 Euros in a single person private 14 M² Standard cabin.
- 58810 Euros in a single person private 22 M² Mini-Suite cabin.
- 66190 Euros in a single person private 24 M² Junior-Suite cabin.
- 67808 Euros in a single person private 26 M² Grand-Suite cabin.
- 71884 Euros in a single person private 28 M² Victory-Suite cabin.
- 73466 Euros in a single person private 33 M² Arktika-Suite cabin.
PRIVATE CABINS » 2 Persons
- 25304 Euros per person in a 14 M² Standard Twin cabin (two separated beds).
- 29405 Euros per person in a 22 M² Mini-Suite cabin with double or twin beds.
- 33095 Euros per person in a 24 M² Junior-Suite cabin with double or twin beds.
- 33904 Euros per person in a 26 M² Grand-Suite cabin with double or twin beds.
- 35942 Euros per person in a 28 M² Victory-Suite cabin with double or twin beds.
- 36733 Euros per person in a 33 M² Arktika-Suite cabin with double or twin beds.
Trip cost last update: 09/01/2021.
13-day North Pole Trip
1 pre-trip hotel night accommodation on Day 1 in Murmansk, Russia, with breakfast
Transfer from the airport to the hotel in Murmansk on the day prior to embarkation
Transfer from the hotel to the port in Murmansk for embarkation on Day 2
Transfer from the port to the airport or central location in Murmansk upon disembarkation
Shipboard accommodation with housekeeping
Shipboard breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
Coffee, tea, and cocoa available around the clock
All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by helicopter
All shore excursions and activities throughout the voyage by zodiacs
Shore landings included in the daily program
Program of lectures and informal discussions by experienced Expedition Team and guest lecturers
Professional Expedition Leadership
Free branded Expeditions parka
Rubber boots for shore landings for the time of the trip to the North Pole
Hairdryer and bathrobes in each cabin
Informative pre-departure materials
Digital Voyage Log
All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program of the Arctic trips to North Pole
Gratuities to the expedition team and hotel staff
All shipboard luggage handling
Personalized medical insurance covering the risks of evacuation and repatriation. Coverage: 100,000 EUR. Duration of trips North Pole days only. This is only for passengers under 90 years old
North Pole tour package onboard the world’s largest Nuclear icebreaker
Airfare to and from your hometown to Murmansk
Transfers from the airport to the hotel if arriving prior to Day 1 of the program
Passport and visa expenses (if required); a Russian visa is required for the trips to the North Pole. Please, contact your local Russian Consulate to learn more about the procedure for obtaining a Visa
State arrival and departure taxes (if levied)
Meals ashore and supplements in respect of single hotel accommodation (if required)
Excess luggage charges on international and local flights
Telecommunication services; laundry, bar and beverage charges aboard the vessel; Luggage, cancellation insurance (strongly recommended)