14 Days / 13 Nights
Iran travel private tour from 1114 Euros per person
Start: Tehran • Finish: Shiraz
Magical Persia Tour
- Day 1 » Arrival to Tehran – Tehran afternoon visit (depending on your arrival time)
- Day 2 » Visit Tehran full day
- Day 3 » Tehran » Qom » Nush Abad underground city » Kashan
- Day 4 » visit Kashan full day
- Day 5 » Kashan » Abyaneh » Esfahan
- Day 6 » visit Isfahan full day
- Day 7 » Isfahan » Naim » Meybod » Yazd
- Day 8 » visit Yazd full day
- Day 9 » Yazd » Kerman
- Day 10 » Kerman » Shahdad desert – Kalut formations » Shur salt river
- Day 11 » Shahdad » Rageh Canyon » Rafsanjan
- Day 12 » Rafsanjan » Meymand rock village » Shiraz
- Day 13 » Shiraz » Persepolis » Naqsh-e Rostam » Pasargad » Shiraz
- Day 14 » Shiraz full day – evening departure to Istanbul (a flight to Tehran can be arranged upon request).
Breakfast & Dinners
We were in Iran preparing this trip for you!
Rita and João from RJ Travel Agency were in Iran recently, preparing this trip for you. Enjoy your holidays!
Special places on this Iran tour.
Prices are per person in Euros in double room occupancy with breakfast.
|1 person||2 persons||3 persons|
|2590 €||1573 €||1501 €|
|4 persons||5 persons||6 persons|
|1402 €||1231 €||1114 €|
Single room supplement = 457 Euros per person
- Visa reference number for visa on arrival
- Transfers airport – hotel – airport
- Domestic flight Shiraz to Tehran
- All transportation
- All dinners
- English speaking guide
- All accommodation in 4* hotels with breakfast
What’s not included?
- International Flights
- Visa on arrival (price differs by nationality, usually from 50 to 75 Euros)
- Travel insurance on arrival (15 Euros)
- Tips and other gratuities
- Drinks, personal expenses
- Admission fees to museums and monuments
- All that’s not mentioned
Read before you go
- This is a private Iran tour package
- Iran is a very safe country to visit
- Most countries can get an Iranian visa on arrival
- Your passport must valid for at least six months
- Iran no longer stamp or put stickers to passports of foreign tourists in a bid to ease their concerns about traveling to other countries after leaving Iran
- Citizens of Canada, United Kingdom, and the United States of America have to apply for the visa reference number for visa on arrival with 3 months in advance
- You’re Jewish? There are 10,000 Jewish living in Iran, it’s OK if you’re Jewish
- Citizens of Israel are banned from entry to Iran
- Admission is refused to holders of passports or travel documents containing an Israeli visa or stamp or any data showing that visitor has been to Israel or indication of any connection with the state of Israel
- Upon landing, women have to wear a light headscarf covering part of the hair
Is this a private tour?
Yes, this tour is made so that only you, your family and friends will travel together. You will not be traveling along with people you never met. We also have group tours available if you’re interested.
How much is the price of monument tickets in Iran?
Prices of monument and museum entrances in Iran range between 200,000 rials up to 500,000 rials for the most famous attractions.
What is the best way to fly in and out of Iran?
Without a doubt, the best European hub to fly to Tehran is through Istanbul. Turkish Airlines flies to six different destinations in Iran: Ahvaz, Isfahan, Mashhad, Shiraz, Tehran, and Tabriz. Pegasus Airlines offers competitive airfare on its flights to Tehran Airport (IKA). Austrian Airlines flies to Tehran.
How much will the flight tickets for this tour cost?
Prices vary depending on the time of the year, and also in how much in advance you actually purchase your tickets. But usually, we can say that a round-trip ticket from Istanbul to Tehran and out from Shiraz to Tehran will cost around 200 Euros up to 400 Euros depending on the season. Pegasus, flying in and out of Tehran can be much cheaper, as it is one of the most famous low-cost airlines in Europe. Flying from Madrid round-trip usually cost around 350 Euros. Austrian Airlines through Viena has tickets available for around 500 Euros return.
List of hotels included in the package or similar to these
Book this tour
We will respond to your email within 24 h / 48 h
We are the RJ Travel Agency team. You will get our reply within 24 h / 48 h. Thanks!